London School of English
Established in 1912, London School of English (LSE) is the world's oldest accredited English language school. They’ve been one of our clients for a number of years, and whilst they loved their existing website, we recommended a number of changes that could help to further simplify and optimise the Information Architecture, whilst also freshening up the overall look and feel.
- Make the site mobile responsive
- Keep current content
- Refresh the site's look and feel
- Simplify and re-organise the site's content architecture (from a mobile first perspective)
- Update all of the current imagery
- Make better use of the sliding banner on the homepage by linking it to priority information
- Simplify and reduce a very large amount of navigation
- Using Information Architecture planning to make content easier to find and to enhance the mobile user experience
- Streamline the cluttered homepage, leaving only the priority content
- Retain the current content but for the navigation to be simplified so that information is easier to find and better organised
As we already had a strong design brand and look and feel to work from, we employed a 'Style Tile' design methodology to explore a design refresh. The end result was a fresher and more vibrant site, with a modern clean feel that differentiates them from their competitors. By using a detailed wireframing process and working closely with the client throughout the process we were able to produce a more refined site that is fully mobile responsive.