If you’re having an initial moment of “How on earth do I do that?” when someone asks you “Have you cleared you cache?” don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be complicated and below you’ll find some helpful instructions on ‘how to’.
We've detailed step-by-step instructions on how to clear your browser cache in Mozilla Firefox:
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items
- Click Clear Now
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
For more information on what a browser cache is, and how to clear it in some of the most popular desktop and mobile browsers check out Quick Tips: How to clear your cache.
Candice is our Digital Account Manager and first point of call for our clients. When she's not organising projects or helping out you'll find her singing a song or two and hitting the gym.