We've detailed step-by-step instructions on how to clear your browser cache in Google Chrome:
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu
- In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete
- Choose beginning of time to delete everything
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
For more information on what a browser cache is, and how to clear it in some of the most popular desktop and mobile browsers check out Quick Tips: How to clear your cache.