We've detailed step-by-step instructions on how to clear your browser cache in Google Chrome:
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu
- In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete
- Choose beginning of time to delete everything
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
For more information on what a browser cache is, and how to clear it in some of the most popular desktop and mobile browsers check out Quick Tips: How to clear your cache.
Candice is our Digital Account Manager and first point of call for our clients. When she's not organising projects or helping out you'll find her singing a song or two and hitting the gym.