If you’re having an initial moment of “How on earth do I do that?” when someone asks you “Have you cleared you cache?” don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be complicated and below you’ll find some helpful instructions on ‘how to’.
We've detailed step-by-step instructions on how to clear your browser cache in Safari:
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab
- Click the button Remove All Website Data
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
For more information on what a browser cache is, and how to clear it in some of the most popular desktop and mobile browsers check out Quick Tips: How to clear your cache.
Candice is our Digital Account Manager and first point of call for our clients. When she's not organising projects or helping out you'll find her singing a song or two and hitting the gym.