If you’re having an initial moment of “How on earth do I do that?” when someone asks you “Have you cleared you cache?” don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be complicated and below you’ll find some helpful instructions on ‘how to’.
We've detailed step-by-step instructions on how to clear your browser cache in Safari:
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen
- In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab
- Click the button Remove All Website Data
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
For more information on what a browser cache is, and how to clear it in some of the most popular desktop and mobile browsers check out Quick Tips: How to clear your cache.